Keepa Review – What You Need to Know
Do you want to save on your next Amazon purchase? Do you want to stay on top of your competitor’s pricing strategies? Then you need to get yourself acquainted with Keepa . Once you get started, you will realize how much you can save or how many valuable insights you can gain from the pricing strategies of your competitors. Keep on reading this Keepa review to find out what it can do for you.
What is Keepa?
Keepa is a tool known as an Amazon price tracker, which lets you set up price watches for products you are interested in. It could be that you want to be alerted when the next price drop happens so that you can take advantage of the deal. Or it could be that you are a seller and want to get notified of price changes so you can react accordingly and undercut the competition’s prices.
What are the Key Features of Keepa?
There are a number of features that make Keepa one of the most recommended Amazon price trackers out there. Here are the most important ones:
- Price Drop Alerts : When you are tracking a product, you set what is known as the threshold price. This is the price you want the product to hit or fall under in order to get a notification. This feature is what makes sure that you never miss a price drop ever again.
- Price History Charts : Keepa has price history charts for over 900 million Amazon products. Sometimes, it is prudent to check the price history chart of a product to ascertain its pricing trends. This, in turn, will allow you to determine the next price drop or if a product is even worth tracking at all (sometimes the trend can reveal that the product's price will keep increasing).
- Browser Extensions : The Keepa extension is available for Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Edge browsers. Each extension allows you to start tracking products without leaving Amazon. You can even set the threshold price right there without even needing to go to the main Keepa website.
- Chat Bot : Keepa has a chat bot for Facebook Messenger that you can use. With the chat bot, it is extremely easy to start tracking products using Messenger. You can do everything you can do on the main website here, from viewing the product page to viewing the Price History Charts to setting up Price Drop Alerts.
- Keepa API : If you want access to more of Keepa's features, then the Keepa API is for you. These features include Price History Charts, price increase alerts, product finder, best seller lists and access to all marketplaces.
How to Use Keepa
You don’t need to register to start using Keepa Amazon, but if you want to use its full range of price tracking features, registering is highly recommended. Now, to start tracking, all you have to do is enter the name of the product in the search bar and hit enter on your keyboard. It will Automatically land on the “Amazon Price History” tab.
From there, click on the “Track product” tab and you will see a button written “START TRACKING.” But before you hit that button, be sure to set the threshold price above where it says “Sold and fulfilled by Amazon.”
Next, you just have to enter how you wish to be notified about the price change. You can choose to be notified through email, Facebook Messenger, Telegram Messenger, push notifications and/or RSS feed.
Is Keepa Free?
Tracking a product on Keepa is completely free, meaning you can get started right away tracking the products. The only part of this amazing tool that requires you to pay is the Keep API. With the API, you use tokens when conducting searches, and the tokens are sold in bundles. You can start using it at €39 per month, which gives you 20 tokens per minute.
Using Keepa is one of the best things you can do if you don’t want to miss the next best deal on Amazon. Even sellers who want to keep tabs on their competitor’s pricing strategies can benefit from using Keepa. As soon as the price drops, you will be notified so you can take the necessary action. Keepa comes highly recommended.